Telus Changes Your Plan Without Notice

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Neighbour

So I bought a new phone and signed up for a plan.  Well the day after I got the phone I notice that Telus changed my rate plan.  When I called and asked to change it back they offered the data plan to me for more money.  DID YOU KNOW YOU THEY DONT HAVE TO TELL YOU THEY CHANGED YOUR RATE PLAN.  Starting to feel like they are a bunch of communits here.  Here take my bank account and just help yourself TELUS.  You guys shouldnt be wearing suits, you should be wearing black and white strips.  Im sending this phone back and you guys can keep you political BS.  Have fun with your new lambs.  This is one customer that will be leaving. 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful

Hi, did you do a renewal? Telus won't change your plan unless you ask for it or you renew for a different device. Where did you buy your new phone? Did you ask the store representative not to change your plan? Did you ask the client care service to have a look into it? They'll be able to view the notes and see what was done.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful

Hi, did you do a renewal? Telus won't change your plan unless you ask for it or you renew for a different device. Where did you buy your new phone? Did you ask the store representative not to change your plan? Did you ask the client care service to have a look into it? They'll be able to view the notes and see what was done.

View solution in original post