cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Updates

AndroidFan
Just Moved In
When is Telus going to get serious about pushing out software updates in a timely fashion? For the amount I pay for my phone, I should not be waiting for Telus to "get around to it".

Rogers and SaskTel released One UI 4.1 for their S21 customers on the 14th. Telus was marked as the 15th. A week later, still no update.

I understand that not all users care about software cycles but some do. Telus needs to do a better job than what they do now. Whoever is currently running the software updates needs to do a better job. At the very least, Dru, the community manager needs to manage the list and update it when you disappoint your customers and don't release the updates on time.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

PumaYaYa
Just Moved In

It finally released today.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

PumaYaYa
Just Moved In

C'mon Telus.  Where's the S21 OneUI 4.1 update.  Let's go already.

AndroidFan
Just Moved In
It's now the 23rd and Telus still hasn't released the update to their users. It's not bad enough that they charge twice the price for the same plans they offer in Saskatchewan, Quebec and other provinces, they offer horrible service to their customers in exchange.

Whoever is responsible for the updates on the software page needs to actually do their job.

A little patience would go a long way, many team members work from Home and virtually. If it's late a week or two i don't see what the problem is. Your device still functions as intended.

bustervic
Organizer
Yeah, it's a bit laughable honestly. There is no reason why they need to delay past what Roger's would set about for updates.

PumaYaYa
Just Moved In

It finally released today.