Mobility
Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility products, services, devices, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Mobility Devices

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility devices and equipment.

734 Posts

Mobility Services

Discuss and/or ask questions about TELUS Mobility services and solutions.

1158 Posts

Latest topics in Mobility

Unacceptable Trade-In Credit Delay

Beyond frustrated with the extended delay in receiving credit for my trade-in. Following instructions from Telus, I mailed my iPhone 12 Pro Max via Canada Post and it was received by Telus Dec 5, 2023 (Canada Post Tracking confirmed). Jan 23, 2024 fi...

Shenn by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scammed by real Telus agent

Just recently, I signed up with Telus. Mind you, I got this promotion at a REAL Telus store in the mall where I'm from. The agent said they would give me a discount of $30/line for 3 lines so $90 before taxes. It's been about a month now and my bill ...

amel7282 by Neighbour
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tried of slow data connection

This service is so annoying, I’m ready to go back to Roger’s. I’ve called multiple times about how slow the connection is. Can make calls and send txt no problem. But then Google or Spotify won’t even load. Multiple speed tests 1-5mbps. Unbelievable ...

BigEasy by Neighbour
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online upgrade issue?

I bought a phone upgrade and I’ve only got a few weeks left to return my old phone before being billed like $450 for the “not” bringing it back fee… never got any confirmation. This is my second time trying to order the upgrade. Everything goes throu...

TheCake by Friendly Neighbour
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account Manager

Can account manager access my call and text log history- in family account? Like to and from calls or texts?

Amankaur by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Technician Scam

Had a technician visit 2 weeks ago for home services and he sold me on a great sounding mobility plan, when i switched from Bell EPP.I asked explicitly if I could use my Apple Watch with this contract and if this counts towards a discount for my home...

YEGBen by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telus no longer Blacklists Stole Phone IMEI numbers

So kids phone got stolen today at knifepoint and multiple attempts to contact Telus to report the phone as stolen has resulted in nothing but them tying to sell me an Avanti service for $8 to protect the account. This is completely unacceptable at th...

Willpoz by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Friendliest neighbours
Getting started

This is a safe space to share your feedback, ask for help and answer questions. Check out these helpful links to familiarize yourself with the community and some of its members.