cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Dropped on phone after order placed.

CrashFix
Neighbour

I ordered a Samsung S10e online last Thursday, today I look & there s a $310 promo on the phone (Cheaper than what I paid) & I haven't even received my phone yet.

Does anyone know, if I contact Telus is they will extend the promo to me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Had this happen to me after purchasing the LG G8X ThinQ w/DualScreen. Price dropped a few hundred (promo) a week or so later so called in, had no issues whatsoever getting them to do an adjustment/credit.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

polecat
All-Star

@CrashFix  We are customers only here. Bottom of this page click on contact us --- new page with chat and other ways to talk to telus. Good luck Polecat

Thanks for the reply Polecat. I tried contacting them but the person on chat couldn't help & due to Covid they are swamped. They said I had to contact the online sales team, (3-4 day wait for a reply expected).

I just thought someone in here might know.

Cheers

Had this happen to me after purchasing the LG G8X ThinQ w/DualScreen. Price dropped a few hundred (promo) a week or so later so called in, had no issues whatsoever getting them to do an adjustment/credit.

Elky64 - Thanks for the reply, that's good news! I guess my challenge is just getting through to Telus right now, the Ph# the online chat guy gave me just plays a recording then hangs up! LOL