cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Shipped!

LuckyMavi
Just Moved In
I purchased a new LG V60 ThinQ 5G Dual Screen over the phone with an agent on Friday, July 3rd everything was finalized around 7PM.

Sunday July 5th - I received an email saying "your device is on the way!". I then track it on Telus and it says "order shipped". My new device was activated at that exact same time. (Received activation email right after the order shipped email, both emails received at 3:02 PM Sunday, July 5th). I am now unable to connect to my koodo prepaid service because my number was ported, I had specifically asked them if my number will be good to use until I receive my new device and he replied "you will be able to use your Koodo services until you activate your new SIM in your new phone at the time you do this, Koodo services will no longer be available and Telus will now be the provider linked to that number". I tracked it on UPS and there is no information on the tracking number.

It's now Monday, July 6th - 8:30 am no tracking info on UPS. My koodo SIM is obviously still not working because my number is ported already, I just topped up koodo less than a week ago so it's not a payment issue, plus I've linked my number to my Telus account which means Telus obviously has my number now.

What is going on here? I need my phone, I am in the IRONWORKERS UNION and could be dispatched for work at any given time.

Where does TELUS ship this phone from? I live in edmonton.

And why was it activated before I have received it? There has been no activity on the device according to MY TELUS. So it couldn't have been dropped off already and stolen.

Please let me know something ASAP, thanks guys.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Contact Koodo, and ask them to reverse the port. Then port your number once the phone arrives.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Contact Koodo, and ask them to reverse the port. Then port your number once the phone arrives.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"