cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Blackberry Bold 9900 is not able to to connect to my car via blue tooth pairing.

Eveline
Just Moved In

My Blackberry Bold 9900 is not able to connect to my car phone via blue tooth pairing even though the phone is paired.  

My cell phone  paired with my car phone worked fine for both incoming and outgoing calls till last week. Suddenly every out going call comes back as "busy". The blue tooth pairing is on. The phone works fine unpaired but as soon as I try to call through the car connection the line is always busy. I also loose incoming calls through the car phone connection . Can any one tell me how to correct this? It worked fine till last week and I use the car phone all the time. Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WongTong
Leader

Try removing all devices from your paired bluetooth list in your car and on your phone, than setup bluetooth again from the start. If that doesn't work, you might have a software glitch. You can try resetting your phone in Options>Security>Security Wipe. That'll delete everything, so make sure you back up all your contents first with BB Desktop Software

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

WongTong
Leader

Try removing all devices from your paired bluetooth list in your car and on your phone, than setup bluetooth again from the start. If that doesn't work, you might have a software glitch. You can try resetting your phone in Options>Security>Security Wipe. That'll delete everything, so make sure you back up all your contents first with BB Desktop Software

View solution in original post