cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carmen2822
Just Moved In
how to receive messages that weren't delivered i used and iphone for couple days then got new phone and haven't been receiving msgs
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Other than using an iPhone, iPad or a Mac to access Messages, no. The people that sent them previously will typically have to resend them. If you're on an Android you cannot access the Apple Messages platform at all.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

You need to de-register your phone number with Apple if you switched from an iPhone to an Android. If you don't, anyone with an iPhone likely won't be able to message you.

https://selfsolve.apple.com/deregister-imessage/

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Thank u but is there away I can receive the messages that were sent that I actually did t receive anyway I can retrieve them

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Other than using an iPhone, iPad or a Mac to access Messages, no. The people that sent them previously will typically have to resend them. If you're on an Android you cannot access the Apple Messages platform at all.