cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this phone compatible with Telus network?

gbm97
Friendly Neighbour

Hi

Hi I wish to buy a new phone to work with my Pay and Talk account.
Can you tell me if t will be compatible?

Ulefone Armor X 5 is the brand

Specs from description
4G Network Bands:
2G: GSM: B2/3/5/8 (1900/1800/850/900)
3G: WCDMA: B1/2/4/5/8 (2100/1900/1700/850/900)
4G:LTE-FDD: B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/19/20/28A/28B (2100/1900/1800/1700/850/2600/900/700/700/850/800/700/700)
Thanks kindly
Gary

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BrandonT
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @gbm97 

Here is a great post which should help answer your question: https://forum.telus.com/t5/Mobility/Will-my-phone-work-on-the-TELUS-network/ta-p/53882

Please note that cellphone providers cannot guarantee that this phone, or other phones purchased from 3rd parties are compatible with their network. There are to many variables to consider such as if the phone is blacklisted in Canada, locked by previous provider, or does not use the same frequencies just to list a few. If the source where you are purchasing the phone from has a return period than you have a risk free solution and can return it if it does not work. I know its not a definitive answer as you were hoping for, its the best one that does not set the wrong expectations.

I hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

BrandonT
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @gbm97 

Here is a great post which should help answer your question: https://forum.telus.com/t5/Mobility/Will-my-phone-work-on-the-TELUS-network/ta-p/53882

Please note that cellphone providers cannot guarantee that this phone, or other phones purchased from 3rd parties are compatible with their network. There are to many variables to consider such as if the phone is blacklisted in Canada, locked by previous provider, or does not use the same frequencies just to list a few. If the source where you are purchasing the phone from has a return period than you have a risk free solution and can return it if it does not work. I know its not a definitive answer as you were hoping for, its the best one that does not set the wrong expectations.

I hope this helps 🙂

gbm97
Friendly Neighbour

Thank you BrandonT for the link and info!

Bucky676
Friendly Neighbour
My Armor 6E works great except for wifi calling. Pretty sure my daughter has the X5 and I tried my sim card in there too and it worked.