I have the Samsung Galaxy Ace II X and 2 of my contacts aren't getting my text help!

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Brenway4
Resident

When I bought the phone I had no problem send texts to my husband and a friend of mine they received them with no problem and now when I send them a text they aren't getting them I can receive theirs but they aren't getting mine and I have no Idea why this is happening so I hope someone can help me out.

Ginnungagap
Ambassador

Greetings Brenway4!

Are you able to send a text message from the phone to its own number? Do you receive any sort of error message when attempting to send a text message?

I highly advise removing the battery while the phone is on and leaving it out for 5 seconds before placing it back in and turning the phone on.

Most Helpful
WongTong
Ambassador

Try restarting your phone. If that doesn't work, contact Telus http://www.telus.com/get-help/contact-us/index.jsp so they can troubleshoot the issue further. There might be a network congestion