cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you pre-ordered the iPhone X? Has Telus shipped other iPhones on launch date in the past?

c-justice
Helpful Neighbour

Who here has pre-ordered the new iPhone X?

Any updates on shipping times or does it still state shipping on Nov 2nd and can take 1-5 days? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
Usually pre-orders ship to arrive to the purchaser on release day.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
Usually pre-orders ship to arrive to the purchaser on release day.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

kr2
Friendly Neighbour
Thanks NFtoBC for the good news!

kr2
Friendly Neighbour
I just spoke with customer service related to a request to contact Telus because they needed more information to process my iPhone X pre-order... I have confirmation emails and my credit card is showing the payment went through, so was a bit confused... Anywho, while speaking with a Telus agent, I double-checked that the phone would “ship on Nov 2nd and arrive within 1-5 days” as had been the arrangement when I made my order in the wee hrs of Oct 27th... Was informed that it would actually be shipped in mid-November :-(.

After further review and discussion, the helpful agent confirmed that, indeed, the device would ship on Nov 2nd :-). Still uncertain, however, as to what further info was required to process my order, so will call again tomorrow to ensure everything’s a-go 🙂

c-justice
Helpful Neighbour

That's odd. I put my order thru at 12:05 am! I've never pre-ordered a phone through a carrier before so I'm not sure how/when Telus ships the phones. I've read that Apple has already started the shipping process and will get it on Nov 3rd. 

I might give Telus a ring tomorrow to make sure things went OK. I've heard similar stories with the Note 8 not arriving as promised. Hopefully it's not the case for either of us.

kr2
Friendly Neighbour
Fingers crossed and good luck c-j! I’ll follow up here when I receive a delivery notice... Hopefully Thursday as was promised this eve 🙂

y-azar
Neighbour

I just got my tracking number. And the phone is on its way to be delivered today ! SO HAPPY