cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family Plan Mobility discounts

TC10
Neighbour

I am trying to find information on family plan discounts?  I recall hearing something a year or so ago. Does Telus still have family plan discounts for their mobility customers?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dark_Knight
Rockstar

Hey @TC10 

Telus has the YourChoice plans with shareable data, so the more subscribers you have on an account, the less you pay per subscriber.

If you all want 'premium' smartphones (i.e. iPhone 6) then one Subscriber must pay a minimum $70/mth for a Voice & Data and each additional subscriber only has to pay between $50-60/mth for a voice/sms plan.

Example: You have 3 subscirbers on one account and want to share 6gb of data and all have unlimited nationwide calling and SMS.

Sub 1 - $60 Voice + $65 Data

Sub 2 - $60 Voice

Sub 3 - $60 Voice

Total = $245

If you had three separate accounts, you would be paying $375 (with the same 6gb of data on each) or $270 for 1.5GB of data.

Hope that helps. 🙂

iPhone power user

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Dark_Knight
Rockstar

Hey @TC10 

Telus has the YourChoice plans with shareable data, so the more subscribers you have on an account, the less you pay per subscriber.

If you all want 'premium' smartphones (i.e. iPhone 6) then one Subscriber must pay a minimum $70/mth for a Voice & Data and each additional subscriber only has to pay between $50-60/mth for a voice/sms plan.

Example: You have 3 subscirbers on one account and want to share 6gb of data and all have unlimited nationwide calling and SMS.

Sub 1 - $60 Voice + $65 Data

Sub 2 - $60 Voice

Sub 3 - $60 Voice

Total = $245

If you had three separate accounts, you would be paying $375 (with the same 6gb of data on each) or $270 for 1.5GB of data.

Hope that helps. 🙂

iPhone power user

View solution in original post