cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smart ring

thetermagant
Friendly Neighbour

Does anyone know how to change the ring for our smart ring service? Before we changed to the fibre optic service, our smart ring had a double ring. Now it's the same ring as the main line, which is annoying. I can't find any instructions on this pretty, but pretty useless, web site.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ThePopper
Advocate

I had to change my smart ring sequence as well, because of my front door intercom.  Unfortunately, I believe you have to call Telus and speak to a real person.  My smart ring sequence is short short long, and I think that there are 3 ring options.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

If I recall, the Fibre service doesn’t offer the same tools for Smart Ring as does copper. Makes the service considerably less useful.

If you share how you use multiple phone numbers, we might be able to offer alternatives.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

thetermagant
Friendly Neighbour
Why should "how I use multiple phone numbers" affect the ability to set a different ring tone for different numbers? Is there anyone actually FROM Telus out there who can answer this question?

ThePopper
Advocate

I had to change my smart ring sequence as well, because of my front door intercom.  Unfortunately, I believe you have to call Telus and speak to a real person.  My smart ring sequence is short short long, and I think that there are 3 ring options.

Thank you. I wish the people I talked to a Telus knew that..