What happened to Scheduling Access in the router settings?

Chad3
Just Moved In

Apparently I had a new firmware upgrade today. And I can no longer see anything to do with parental controls or scheduling access. What gives?

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

Which router?

radwin
Neighbour

Same here, what happened to the scheduling access????? I can no longer find it

radwin
Neighbour

Modem model is T3200M

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I'm seeing it under Advance Setup>Blocking/Filtering>Scheduling Access

T3200M Firmware 31.164L.18

radwin
Neighbour

Thanks FuzzyLogic for the reply but I don't have that "Blocking and Filtering" under under "Advanced Setup"

My firmware version is: 31.164L.22

radwin
Neighbour

I've talked to a Telus technician and he said they removed it and you can use the My Wifi app to do same using Profiles

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@radwin ,

Thanks for sharing! Looks like Telus is moving to giving the App more functionality that the web-based interface of the router.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
New1
Just Moved In

I have had the scheduling access to my Arcadyan hub disappear the last two days.  I would be careful as to how much you use the My Wifi app for pausing devices as I was told by a Telus tech that if you use it too often or too much the modem will stop working.  Frustrating that no one knows at Telus what they are changing as I have been on the phone with numerous service people who didn't even know it was there!!!

Please let me know if there is another way to do this.  I have kids that I had scheduled certain wifi times.