cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to Scheduling Access in the router settings?

Chad3
Just Moved In

Apparently I had a new firmware upgrade today. And I can no longer see anything to do with parental controls or scheduling access. What gives?

8 REPLIES 8

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

Which router?

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

Modem model is T3200M

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I'm seeing it under Advance Setup>Blocking/Filtering>Scheduling Access

T3200M Firmware 31.164L.18

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

Thanks FuzzyLogic for the reply but I don't have that "Blocking and Filtering" under under "Advanced Setup"

My firmware version is: 31.164L.22

I've talked to a Telus technician and he said they removed it and you can use the My Wifi app to do same using Profiles

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@radwin ,

Thanks for sharing! Looks like Telus is moving to giving the App more functionality that the web-based interface of the router.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

New1
Just Moved In

I have had the scheduling access to my Arcadyan hub disappear the last two days.  I would be careful as to how much you use the My Wifi app for pausing devices as I was told by a Telus tech that if you use it too often or too much the modem will stop working.  Frustrating that no one knows at Telus what they are changing as I have been on the phone with numerous service people who didn't even know it was there!!!

Please let me know if there is another way to do this.  I have kids that I had scheduled certain wifi times.

radwin
Neighbour

Same here, what happened to the scheduling access????? I can no longer find it