Just Moved In
How to set my voice mail to appear in my email
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I believe this is an add-on service. More info here:

Receive voicemails as text messages or emails | TELUS Support

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I didn’t think that option was available for home phone.

There is an online access option.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I believe this is an add-on service. More info here:

Receive voicemails as text messages or emails | TELUS Support

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@FuzzyLogic 

To my knowledge, available on mobility, but not home phone.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

This article specifically mentions Home Phone:

Access Home phone voicemail messages online | Support | TELUS

Under Downloads on the above page is a link to Voicemail user guide 

In that guide under 5 Advanced mailbox options>Message Notifications is 3) E-mail notification and delivery

Unfortunately when I attempt to login to Voice messaging service (telus.com) with my phone number and password I get the message:

Web login is currently suspended.

Not sure if this is a temporary or permanent situation?

I am having the same issue - when trying to log in to the voicemail link, I get the error 

Web login is currently suspended.

I thought maybe it was because I didn't know my password, so I waited a few days, changed the password, but still get the same error. I did try setting this up a couple years ago, it also didn't work then (don't remember if it was the same error). I contacted Telus support and they said "oh, no it doesn't work. We are working on it." But looks like it has been a couple years so it seems pretty permanent...

I am going to be away for a couple weeks and wanted to be able to check my voicemail online 😞

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I managed to get logged in. Unfortunately you cannot direct message to your phone unless it's a mobile device (supports SMS).

Glad you were able to get logged in at least! I have been on the chat now for half an hour with the Telus agent, and she finally said she wasn't able to access my account either and she is going to pass it on to the programmers...

Joan

charlemin
Neighbour

Searching for this forever, too :(!  Shaw has this and promotes it - easy-peazy.  When I switched to Telus, I was promised "everything the same" I had with Shaw but no one at Telus seems to even get my question or understand.  Boo hoo.  I work on call and sometimes miss up to 20 calls/night and Omg SO much work to listen through ALL of them and delete manually rather than click-n-delete simply in an audio file via e-mail that shows the sender's number right there.  With all these fibre lines and high tech Telus has put in, you'd think they'd offer this for Home Phone and not just as an "add-on" for Mobility.  If you find an answer (I don't see 'Change my add-ons' anywhere) whereby one can get this on their Home Phone, would love to hear from you.  THANK YOU all you stellar neighbours out there!!  charle min, vancouver