cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to renew my contract Been trying for 4 weeks!

Tommytongue356
Just Moved In

4 weeks ago I contacted you to try and renew my internet plan as I was finishing on my 2 yr deal. At the same time I was interested in setting up a new  VOIP services a new cell phone plan. 

I contacted Business as I am thinking of setting up  a home office in the next 6 months.

Firstly they CAN NOT TELL ME the difference between business internet and home internet. I have tried to research this but not much info available. It would appear the actual service is no different. But maybe the SLA is and the equipment may be better for Business internet. But nobody at Telus can tell me any info!

After accepting the deal they stated that I can not have the deal offered to me on internet and cell phone as I had a home security contract and it needed to be cancel that before you can set up the business plan.

It then took me 1 more weeks to get the home security canceled....Yes 1 week of phone calls....

At this point I have gone to ring central direct (your affiliate) for the voip service. It is taking that long to deal with you that ring central has set up my voip service posted out the physical phone and all is working including porting my Telus phone number which takes 10 business days)!!!!!

I have been Ghosted by the business rep so have not been able to re sign the internet, security or new cell services.

I have now been with out security for a week.

During this fascicle 4 weeks I have been offered deals from the residential and loyalty teams. Both are more favorable than business, and as I do not require business at the moment (although don't know because nobody can tell me the advantages or disadvantages) and I am willing to sign the contract....

ALL are different in price AND NONE are contactable to get  ANY of the services back up and running.

I have spend on average 12 hrs per week. Total 48 hrs to date (not including todays phone calls and this message and twitter message!) trying to re new my contract with you. I am in the 5th week and very very frustrated. I have also lost time and money while trying to deal with this very poor service.

At this point I am considering taking my business to shaw/rogers. However I hear they are just as bad at customer servcie . support.

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!....or is this how you extort people by making it so hard to get loyalty deals they give up and pay the very over price rates out of contract?

0 REPLIES 0