cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Home Assistant

DonS01
Just Moved In

Searched for the Telus Home Assistant under Skills and Games in the Alexa app.  10,161 results but no Telus Home Assistant.  Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3

PiyushGaur
Just Moved In

Hello DonS01, thanks for reaching out. Please go to the settings for your Amazon account (on web browser) and change the country to Canada and change the language to Canadian English. Telus Home Assistant is available in Canadian region. Once you have done that, just restart your Alexa app and it should reflect Telus Home Assistant when you search in Skills section. Trust this helps. thank you!

I changed my country code to Canada and confirmed my Echo Dot location address is in Canada, but still not able to search for Telus Home Assistant. Any suggestions?

Sorry for the late on this. We have only seen one instance of this before. In that case, customer had a kindle device, which was still set to US as a country. If you could check other Amazon devices to see the country is Canada and the language chosen is CA_EN (Canadian English). Please let us know how it goes. Excited to get you on to try Optik Handsfree.