cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T3200M Modem, conneciton anomaly

JJPreschool
Neighbour

Hi, we have a T3200M Modem, for our daycare, that i've restarted, reset.

When I go onto the internet, with my cellphone being a hot spot to provide acess, the router admin http://192.168.1.254, shows that our work computer and my cell phone have a conneciton to the router. But both the devices are unable to actually connect with the internet even with showing full bars of conneciton.

Any thoughts, 

5 REPLIES 5

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Since your devices are connected to the router but not accessing the internet, this might be an issue with the modem's connection to the network itself.

Here are a few things to try:

1. Check Cables: Ensure that all cables are securely connected, especially the Ethernet cable from the modem to the wall outlet.
  2. Modem Reset: You've already reset the modem, but try a power cycle: unplug it for 30 seconds and then plug it back in.
  3. Network Status: Check if there are any network outages in your area by visiting the Telus website telus.com/outages.
  4. Firewall Settings: Make sure there’s no firewall or security setting on your devices or modem that could be blocking the connection.

If the issue persists, we recommend contacting Telus technical support for further assistance.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

xray
Hero

Does the T3200M status page show that the Internet Service Provider as Connected?

Screenshot_20240813-222625_Chrome.png

Does the WAN Connection Status show information like this?

Screenshot_20240813-224725_Cx_File_Explorer.png

JJPreschool
Neighbour

our wireless show "enabled"  

Screen Shot 2024-08-15 at 8.40.22 AM.png

Sorry for the confusion. I run my wireless on a different router. Yours should say enabled.

and the internet service is connected