cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling access, / parental controls, wifi

carm3413
Just Moved In

There used to be an option to set up a wifi access schedule, you could input certain days and times when wifi was allowed.  It was the first item in the left menu under Advanced Set up,  I think it was called 'restricting access' and there was also a second option called 'parental controls'.  Both seem to be gone or have been moved?  Can anyone shed some light?  I need to restrict my child wifi access. and don't see any way to do that now. Thanks in advance 🙂 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

That's done through the Telus My Wifi app now. (iOS, Android)

1. Click on the Pause Wifi button at the top.
  2. Create a new Profile and name it.
  3. Add your child's device to that profile by selecting the device from the list.
  4. Go back and select the profile and you'll see two options. Schedules and Content controls. You can then set up either or both.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

That's done through the Telus My Wifi app now. (iOS, Android)

1. Click on the Pause Wifi button at the top.
  2. Create a new Profile and name it.
  3. Add your child's device to that profile by selecting the device from the list.
  4. Go back and select the profile and you'll see two options. Schedules and Content controls. You can then set up either or both.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Hi There,

I have set up a profile under pause wifi, but the only two options I see are "edit devices in this profile" and "edit profile name". Has scheduling been removed?

Thanks!

Hello!

I try to find that option in the TELUS Wi-Fi Hub (white one) admin and iOS app but couldn't.

I need the scheduling option too. Has scheduling been removed?? 

thanks

DaveKim
Just Moved In

I got a TELUS Wi-Fi Hub modem today. (white on, not the T3200M black one)

I logged in admin page on the browser to set up a wifi access schedule,

but there was no advanced option in there.

Has the scheduling option been removed??