cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router Delivery

Neu
Neighbour
Hello there,

I concluded the contract on 30th Aug. I was supposed to wait for the router to arrive. It was supposed to arrive on 4th Sep. 

Then I tried calling Telus and the automated system wanted me to enter a pin. So I tried registering and it said I’m entering the wrong area code. I couldn’t get through to a person on call. I tried like a million times then realized the Telus agent might have added wrong information, when I checked the agreement the agent has added the right area code for billing and the wrong area code for service. 0H4 and 0H8 .. 4 and 8 aren’t even close. 

I registered with the wrong area code and it went through. But I still wasn’t able to reach to a person on call. 

I contacted UPS with all of this drama, and the router is still not here and on the tracking, I can see that they have been trying to deliver it since sep 4th. I didn’t receive a single call from them so I’m assuming they are trying to get in contact with you. I’ve requested them to change my address to the right one. 

It’s still not delivered, half the month is already gone. I can not take my huge setup and go and sit in a cafe or a coworking space for work as I work in film n animation. My softwares don’t run straight on mobile data. Imagine the damage. 

I’d like to cancel. @telus 
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Could you please send us a private message so we can look into your account details, verify the situation, and proceed with the necessary steps?

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Can you help @TELUS_Support 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Could you please send us a private message so we can look into your account details, verify the situation, and proceed with the necessary steps?

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.