cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a TELUS Wi-Fi Hub manual available?

ianmouse
Just Moved In

I just had the Telus Fibre installed at home and I am thrilled. The Router installed is a TELUS Wi-Fi Hub (Arcadyan). Well, I have configured it with LAN 1 in Bridge mode and I have a few questions:

1. Although I am receiving a public IP on my router/firewall, connected to port 1 of the TELUS Wi-Fi Hub, I am trying to configure a VPN to connect home while away and the Router doesn't seem to be passing requests onwards.

2. On The bridge mode there are 2 options. One is LAN 1 and the other is FULL. Yes, I can imagine is to have all ports in bridge mode but I would like to know before I try because my major problem is the fact that I am not receiving requests from my VPN client, forwarded to my router.

3. When testing the speed, I always get an almost perfect Gbit when using the TELUS Wi-Fi Hub but up to 300 Mbits when using my router. My Router should be more than capable to handle >2,5 Gbit, so it doesn't make sense.

It would be nice to have a manual, where a bit more information is shared. 

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

ianmouse
Just Moved In

I already discovered that on point 1, about my router/firewall not receiving the requests, the problem was on my side. So, no problems there... I still would like to know if there is a manual available for the device.