cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet asking sign in

Bgallichon
Just Moved In
I had my service suspended apparently, after making a payment. Anyway I paid the bill in full and it's still not working. It is fibre gigabit, when I restart wifi it wants me to sign into the network, which has never happened before. Also when I plug ethernet directly from modem to laptop it still doesn't work. I need my internet for work. Please help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DrPacman
Rockstar

@Bgallichon Wrote: It is fibre gigabit, when I restart wifi it wants me to sign into the network, which has never happened before.

A couple of thoughts here for you. The Telus modem as well as the Wi-fi booster ( I believe that's what you may be referring to) bot may need to be rebooted. The Wi-Fi connecting may need to have the password reentered to have the connection reactivate for you. you may have to have the Wi-Fi configurations set to forget, and then reestablish them in the worst case scenarios. As you mentioned connecting your laptop directly to the Telus modem and restating it should confirm that you indeed have internet again. Hope this may help, Cheers...

If you find this post useful, please give the author a "Solution", or mark as "Kudo", if it solves your problem, thank you very much.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

DrPacman
Rockstar

@Bgallichon Wrote: It is fibre gigabit, when I restart wifi it wants me to sign into the network, which has never happened before.

A couple of thoughts here for you. The Telus modem as well as the Wi-fi booster ( I believe that's what you may be referring to) bot may need to be rebooted. The Wi-Fi connecting may need to have the password reentered to have the connection reactivate for you. you may have to have the Wi-Fi configurations set to forget, and then reestablish them in the worst case scenarios. As you mentioned connecting your laptop directly to the Telus modem and restating it should confirm that you indeed have internet again. Hope this may help, Cheers...

If you find this post useful, please give the author a "Solution", or mark as "Kudo", if it solves your problem, thank you very much.