cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet 75 offer, up to 3 devices

carol_sama
Just Moved In

So I am a little bit confused. I am thinking about the internet 75 plan but it says: "Use up to 3 devices at the same time", and that`s when I click on view details.

On the offer itself it says:

2-3 devices
streaming or gaming

So if I have a laptop and Im gaming, but I am also connected on my cellphone, and then my roommate is watching some netflix on the tv and connected to the ipad,iIs that 4 devices or it will only count the laptop and the tv?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

xray
Hero
That just means that the 75 Mbps plan is fast enough to handle the typical streaming needs of 3 devices simultaneously. You can have 50 devices connected to your home network if you wanted to. They just won't all be able to all stream or game over the Internet without noticeable performance issues. I have Internet 75 and in the range of 43 to 48 devices connected at any given time.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

xray
Hero
That just means that the 75 Mbps plan is fast enough to handle the typical streaming needs of 3 devices simultaneously. You can have 50 devices connected to your home network if you wanted to. They just won't all be able to all stream or game over the Internet without noticeable performance issues. I have Internet 75 and in the range of 43 to 48 devices connected at any given time.