Myramcmillan
Just Moved In

How do I find deleted calls from my home phone number

4 REPLIES 4

BrandonT
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @Myramcmillan 

To the extent of my knowledge, I do not think a home phone system has an undo/recover feature to view deleted calls (call logs). If you provide your home phone system make and model, I can take a peek at their manual to see if that feature exists.

Otherwise, here is the best solution that I can think of...

You can view your incoming and or outgoing calls by viewing your TELUS bill.

Your bill will include every call sent or received. Your bill will include long distance calls. To find long distance calls deleted from your phone system, cross reference your bill and your phone system until there is a discrepancy. You can find calls by either the date, time, phone number, and location. 

Hope that helps 🙂

TELUS Employee & Neighbourhood Volunteer :black_small_square: Found this post helpful? Let others know by clicking [❤️ Like] or [Accepted Solution].

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@BrandonT ,

I don’t recall seeing local calls on my home phone bill. Has there been a recent change?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

BrandonT
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

@NFtoBC ,

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. You are correct. Currently there is no option for viewing local calls on your home phone bill. I have updated my reply to avoid misleading or incorrect information.

On TELUS Mobility, we have the ability to see all local, long distance, incoming, and or outgoing calls. I'm not sure why there is such limitation on the home phone bill. I have submitted a request to add this feature for home phone also. Fingers crossed.

TELUS Employee & Neighbourhood Volunteer :black_small_square: Found this post helpful? Let others know by clicking [❤️ Like] or [Accepted Solution].

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

IF you have Optik TV you can view incoming call history on the Caller ID function under apps.