cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Can't access after password change..Verify it’s you..Where is email support?

SmokeMeAKipper
Neighbour

Got to hand it to Telus how they can be so incompetent takes talent.

Changed my email password.  I followed the Telus provided instructions, logged into Telus.com etc.

Now on all devices I previously accessed email either via Thunderbird or webmail, including the device I used to change the password say "

Verify it’s you

This device isn’t recognized. For your security, Google wants to make sure it’s really you.

The only method is via text message which I don't have, why can't phone a code to my Telus land line? If its true Telus pays google to provide it with email then Telus can require this option from google, so why don't they?
And why would I give my work or somebody else's phone number so google can record everything they do?
Where is email support, and I don't consider support a web page, I mean a person, no mention of that anywhere on the email support web site.
Why am I paying $150 a month to Telus for such incompetence? Well not for much longer as the Telus dinosaur will soon be extinct as other technologies 5g wireless, satellite from other providers become widely available.
1 REPLY 1

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I've had pretty good luck with the Chat function on this page:

Contact us for customer service support | TELUS

You may need to answer a few questions before you are redirected to a person.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.