cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access into WifiPlus(WEB6000Q) and showing Inactive in my Modern(T3200M) configuration page

KindleHpSamsung
Neighbour

Hi everyone,

I am having trouble accessing into my WIfiPlus(WEB6000Q) to change its wifi and password.

Few years ago I was able to use the info at the back, type into my browser and have access to the WifiPlus configuration page.

Another way to access that was first going into my Modern(T3200M), which I have no problem accessing now by typing 192.168.1.254, find WifiPlus under "Home Network", it will show WifiPlus 192.168.**.254, double clicking that would direct me to its configuration page. But now under the "Home Network", it is showing WifiPlus Inactive. Please refer to screenshot below. Anyone have a clue? Thank you!

showingInactive.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Generally, there should be only one ethernet connection. Try these steps.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

KindleHpSamsung
Neighbour

PS: I have tried restarting by pressing on the tiny button AND unplugging + wait a few mins before plugging back in, but no luck.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Have you tried connecting it directly to your computer, rather than through the T3200M, to complete setup?

NFtoBC

Thanks for the reply!
From what I see, my WEB6000Q one end is connected by an ethernet to my PC, and the other end is connected to the wall outlet, I am not familiar with this but guess there is a possibility the wall outlet is connected to the T3200M downstairs.
Are you implying to disconnect the cable to the wall outlet leaving only the ethernet and power cable? I could definitely give that a try when I get home! Thanks

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Generally, there should be only one ethernet connection. Try these steps.

NFtoBC