cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bundled offer for home phone, TV and internet?

Jayde
Friendly Neighbour

I currently have the above bundled services with Shaw.  Am considering switching these over to Telus, but am wondering how the services for these are with Telus... and whether during COVID-19 if a change is even possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Jayde  Your contract with shaw  should become a monthly thing once contract is up.  So no penalty to leave them. Give them a phone call  Depending on your tv and internet needs and wants you would have to do an apple to apple comparison.  I had shaw at one time but i prefer telus for my needs are basic only. Polecat

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

polecat
All-Star

@Jayde  Telus installers are not allowed in to your building due to virus. You would have to do all work inside being told by cell from tech. Depending on telus wiring it is probably not possible for you at this time. Bundles come all the time best wait for a better time. Polecat

Jayde
Friendly Neighbour

Appreciate the feedback.  Just curious how the Telus internet and TV services compares to Shaw?   I would normally wait... but my contract with Shaw is coming up, and I need to decide to stay or go as Shaw seems intent on raising their costs over the next 2 years (tiered higher price 1st year, then another raised higher price 2nd year), and I don't want to be locked into this now.   Thanks!

@Jayde  Your contract with shaw  should become a monthly thing once contract is up.  So no penalty to leave them. Give them a phone call  Depending on your tv and internet needs and wants you would have to do an apple to apple comparison.  I had shaw at one time but i prefer telus for my needs are basic only. Polecat

Jayde
Friendly Neighbour

Thanks!  I have been calling Shaw since Feb, but each time I call, the costs for the next 2 year contract keeps going up.  Once my current contract is up, my bundled costs go up by about 55% as a month to month arrangement.  A little disappointing since I've been a Shaw customer since 2005!  Appreciate your advice and feedback though... I will keep my eyes opened for upcoming bundled deals.  🙂