Billing

Erik2
Just Moved In
What is my monthly bill for my wifi
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

Telus doesn't bill for wifi. Wifi is included as part of you internet plan and allows for wireless access to your internet connection.

They bill for the internet connection and possibly additional hardware devices such as wifi boosters. You should be able to get details of your internet plan and devices by either logging into the My Telus website or using the My Telus app on your phone.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

DrPacman
Rockstar

@Erik2 Wrote: What is my monthly bill for my wifi

This is not a topic we can help with in this forum. The participant's here are users of the Telus service only not Telus billing dept employees.

For detailed billing advice, recommend you contact Telus directly to discuss your individual service and costs.

I'd start with the chat function, and if that doesn't work, the following number and departments should be able to assist, Technical Support: 1-888-811-2323, Account, billing & sales support: same number: 1-888-811-2323.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo", or mark as "Solution", if it solves your problem, thank you very much.

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

Telus doesn't bill for wifi. Wifi is included as part of you internet plan and allows for wireless access to your internet connection.

They bill for the internet connection and possibly additional hardware devices such as wifi boosters. You should be able to get details of your internet plan and devices by either logging into the My Telus website or using the My Telus app on your phone.

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

How much is my internet plan per month

Sent from my iPhone