cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ian_tyssen
Just Moved In

Context: We have a mobility account with 60+ active lines for our employees and data cards. Currently the only way to view user usage is to enter a phone number and view usage for that line, one at a time. When trying to identify a user or group of users that are using high amounts of data in "real-time" during the billing period (meaning, not for a past month once this information is consolidated on the statement), this method is not at all practical. 

In My TELUS, it would be extremely helpful to have an overview screen for data usage that shows all lines and their current data usage so far in the billing period. There seems to currently be a limit of 50 users on an account before it switches to the view method noted above (one line at a time, manually entering each phone number).

For larger businesses, My TELUS in its current form is severely lacking compared to other providers' business account reporting tools. Additional "real-time" reporting tools and easier ways to get to a specific line (list of active line numbers, or even an auto-suggest dropdown when entering a number in the search box) would be a step in the right direction.

2 Comments
Amyj

Hi @ian_tyssen 

We're currently in the process of evaluating all of the feedback on the app and so we've passed this onto our apps team and will keep you in the loop if any updates are going to be made to the app. Thanks!

ian_tyssen
Just Moved In

Thank you, @Amyj. I would hope any improvements would also be reflected on the site itself and not just on the app. I use the web version most of the time. Besides, the app just gives me the message "Your account has 10 or more subscribers" and forces me to use the website through the app anyway, so it's all in all quite useless to me (or really anyone with 10+ lines).