cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your SmartHome Security services have not yet been linked

vw123
Neighbour

I have an upcoming service appointment and was advised by email to download the smarthome app. Whenever I attempt to login to my account through this app, I get the "Your SmartHome Security services have not yet been linked" message, which is followed with "Please link them through My TELUS, then come back here". I don't see any options on My TELUS to do this, the service isn't even showing up under my account. 

I've already tried to reinstall, reset the cache/storage, and I've confirmed with telus support that email account is already linked. Any ideas on what else I could do to make it work?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, sorry about that. This is a known issue with new profiles in the system backend that we've seen from time to time. Give our SmartHome Security team a shout at 1-855-255-8828 and advise them of the error you're receiving and they'll be able to straighten things out for you.

View solution in original post

If you're experiencing the same issue and reaching out to our team wasn't able to fix it, send us a private message here and we can discuss further!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, sorry about that. This is a known issue with new profiles in the system backend that we've seen from time to time. Give our SmartHome Security team a shout at 1-855-255-8828 and advise them of the error you're receiving and they'll be able to straighten things out for you.

I have spent over 2 hours on the phone to be put on hold 40 minutes later hang up and call again you are closed -- 8pm.  Great service from TELUS!  NOT IMPRESSED!

Also just spent an 1.5 hours in the phone with no help. She was nice, but had zero resolution. I'm canceling the service I if they don't figure it out quick. I was already lied to about how much it costs monthly... Now I can't access my security unless I'm home?! Wtf Telus?!

If you're experiencing the same issue and reaching out to our team wasn't able to fix it, send us a private message here and we can discuss further!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.