cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus security system complaint

rwiddi
Neighbour

This week my security system started beeping because of a low battery. After over an hour of waiting for a person at Telus to answer I was told Telus does NOT service my system because it is an ADT system - the fact that I pay Telus monthly for a service didn't seem to matter.  I then spoke to a lady in Calgary who said she would call back with an upgrade price - that was 3 days ago and no call back yet.  I had to hire an electrician to literally break into my main box (locked) and remove the battery and disconnect my service.  It was interesting to me that even though my system was vandalized (at my request) Telus never called me to confirm a break in?  What do I pay for?

I have had to call my insurance company to have the monitoring clause removed so I can pay the extra premium.  I will soon be cancelling my Koodo account as I will no longer deal with such an incompetent company.  

I tried to find Darren Entwistle's email so I could contact him directly but it is a closely guarded secret.  But as they say incompetence starts at the top!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I don't use Twitter or Facebook.  I can send an email.  And by the way I'm still waiting for the call I was promised last Wednesday!

RW

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

We can definitely escalate this for you, and get someone from our SmartHome Security team to call you back. To do so, we'd need to verify your account in order to gather your info. Please reach out to us over at our Twitter or Facebook pages and reference this post. We'll be able to get your account info and submit an escalation for you, thanks.

I don't use Twitter or Facebook.  I can send an email.  And by the way I'm still waiting for the call I was promised last Wednesday!

RW

NO SOLUTION HAS BEEN OFFERED.

Sent from Mail for Windows