cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Employees Trespassing on Property in West Vancouver

Lize
Neighbour

I am very concerned by Telus' unprofessional conduct. Two of its employees entered my property in West Vancouver twice today, claiming that they had been instructed to install optic cables on my property. They showed me the contact information (name, address) that they have been furnished with by their supervisor. I told them that they were trespassing. Shortly thereafter, they were back, adamant that they had to install these cables. It was most certainly not their fault, but I was livid. Not only did their conduct amount to breach of privacy, i.e., I did not give Telus permission to share my personal information with workers (polite as they were) who are tasked with installing cables in the north shore. Moreover, their conduct amounted to trespassing. I never indicated that I wanted to use Telus' optic 5G cable services. Accordingly, I did not give anyone from Telus permission to enter my property for this purpose. I am filing an official complaint about this infringement of my privacy and trespassing on my property. Unprofessional conduct, Telus! 

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Please send us a private message with your contact information, so we can escalate this issue and ensure your complaint is addressed. 

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.