cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Signs

whatever
Just Moved In

Hi, I recently changed to a local provider, a yearly contract unfortunately, which then got purchased by Telus. I never would have signed up with Telus and I'm annoyed that I wasn't warned by the previous owners that this was imminent! I decided that I was going to keep my Prices Security sign up anyway. 

Now I go outside and Telus employees have trespassed on my property and taken my sign only to replace it with one of theirs... now I'm annoyed... I've throw their sign away and I'd really like my old one back, how do I get it?

Can't wait to get out of this contract!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MelH
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hey there,

Price's Alarms is now a part of TELUS Custom Security Systems – which is why you received the updated sign. The information on your new sign reflects that your property is up to date when it comes to the current security protection being offered. If you do change your mind and would like to request new lawn signs and stickers, please visit: https://pricesalarms.ca/lawnsign/

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

When you have an on-site contract with a company, there is no trespass. They have the right to maintain the service. 
Did you receive a discount for advertising the security service from the previous supplier? If so the requirements of the original contract apply to the new supplier.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

MelH
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hey there,

Price's Alarms is now a part of TELUS Custom Security Systems – which is why you received the updated sign. The information on your new sign reflects that your property is up to date when it comes to the current security protection being offered. If you do change your mind and would like to request new lawn signs and stickers, please visit: https://pricesalarms.ca/lawnsign/