cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Norton LifeLock # of SINs

verd02
Friendly Neighbour
Hi there, there's no clear info on the following: in the Internet Security packages that include LifeLock, how many SINs are covered for stuff like identity theft, credit monitoring, etc?
6 REPLIES 6

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

To my knowledge lifelock only covers USA social security numbers. Canadian social insurance numbers are not covered. All other features of lifelock is offered to Canadians. 

verd02
Friendly Neighbour

Telus is advertising it as part of most of their Internet Security plans, as on https://www.telus.com/en/online-security?linktype=ge-meganav. I agree that LifeLock itself, purchased outside of Telus's plans, is most a USA-only thing. But I guess Telus has a deal with them? I did the 3-month trial a while ago and there was credit monitoring and identity theft protection included.

verd02
Friendly Neighbour

Bump. Anyone know the answer to this? I really don't want to have to call Telus.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey! It's a feature for a single user. If you have any further questions and don't want to call, you can also reach our team via Live Chat online over at www.telus.com/assist

verd02
Friendly Neighbour
Thanks for the info! Do you think Telus will look into making it a household offering? The remainder of the Online Security package could reasonably be expected to suit a family, so this one component is a bit of an outlier. Thanks.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

It's definitely something I can pass along to that team, for sure. Another option would be to visit www.telus.com/ideas and voice your idea there; our team uses those ideas for future implementation!