cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Norton 360 PIN invalid

tal1211
Neighbour

First of all, I had no issues with my PIN initially installing it onto my primary computer at home; however, I am now using my laptop and had decided to install "Uncle Norton" to make use of the 1 of 2 devices that can be installed. Upon installation and logging into my account, it asked for the 13 digit PIN that Telus gives you, I, then enter the PIN (several times) and the error message says, "The PIN you entered is invalid. Check your entry and try again." I am also out of country and cannot contact TELUS for assistance, I was hoping there was some type of online solution or chat. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hello. We'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hello. We'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

rokiman
Neighbour

i am also out of the country.  I would like to transfer my 2 devices subscription to my notebook.  After deleting the previous device subscriptions and tried entering pin code extracted from my.norton.com, I received "the pin you entered is invalid..."