cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre to the Home transition

Roger0930
Just Moved In

Bell is my landline provider and has just changed the copper analogue line to Fibre to the home connection. The Modem is linked to my Demarcation terminal so the copper service line within the household still support the telephones. HOWEVER my ADT Focus 32 panel has a trouble light indicating there is no communication connection any longer. Do I need some sort of adapter in the house to communicate digitally? A new Alarm panel? Simply a change in how Telus monitors this household?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. We'd have to check with our ADT team about this, and they'll want your account info. We're unable to verify accounts here but we can do it via our social media channels. If possible, please send us a private message at our Twitter or Facebook pages so we can verify your account and gather your info to send it off!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. We'd have to check with our ADT team about this, and they'll want your account info. We're unable to verify accounts here but we can do it via our social media channels. If possible, please send us a private message at our Twitter or Facebook pages so we can verify your account and gather your info to send it off!