cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doorbell Camera - EYE POSITIONING POINTING OUT INTO STREET

CatCC
Just Moved In

Has anyone else experienced their doorbell camera going off continuously, I mean always! lol  I switched over from VIVINT and I could POSITION THE EYE IN MY CAMERA from my panel. I'm unable to do this now and my camera points out to the street and catches traffic and a tree blowing.

With VIVINT I was able to point the camera eye down on to my porch, see my parcels laying there (this was fantastic!), it would still catch the person on my porch delivering it, all from adjusting the position of the camera eye from my panel. Is there any NEW HARDWARE anyone has that does this?  I feel like I did not switch up but rather down. A tech has been out to adjust my camera and all he did was place some cardboard behind my camera to make it point down more because it is as low as possible. It still points out to the street which causes the notifications to blast me every three minutes.

One last issue, I really miss being able to talk to the people via my panel. I can't see who is at my door from my panel????? Oh but I get a pic of my husband each time he shuts off the alarm in the house. I don't need this. I want to talk to the strangers on my porch, now I talk through the door and they know I'm there and I finally open my door to the stranger. REALLY WENT DOWN IN SECURITY FEATURES. This was NOT A GOOD SWITCH!

ARE THERE ANY NEW HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE UPDATES COMING OUT TO COMPETE WITH THE COMPANIES I SWITCHED OVER FROM PLEASE? OLD TECH for sure!

1 REPLY 1