cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backyard Camera doesn’t always record

Westderby67
Just Moved In

We’ve had our security system for a little over a month and it hasn’t worked properly since day one!  Our backyard camera records maybe 65% of the time.  We have done the trouble shooting ourselves, called into Telus and did the troubleshooting with a rep and we have also had a Telus technician come to our house….none of these steps have permanently fixed the problem.  We don’t want the system, it’s of no use to us if it doesn’t work,  but of course we are in a 3 year contract….my assumption would be that the contract would include a WORKING security system.  We have made many phone calls to Telus but it just goes in circles… if you are lucky enough to even get to speak to a person!  Our case was apparently escalated to a manager, he’s next to impossible to contact, he left me a message yesterday stating the case had been closed!!!   What??  Why???

Telus doesn’t care, they just want to trap me into a contract, wether or not the equipment works

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Have you entered the admin panel from your computer, and selected the areas you want to trigger the camera, and the sensitivity? Before doing this on our system, every mosquito flying by was recorded. Your sensitivity may be set too low, or the trigger area doesn't cover a portion of the area you want too record.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"