cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arm and disarm on a schedule

aaronth
Neighbour
Is it possible to arm and disarm on a schedule. I.e, every day at 11 pm, set security to arm stay. Then everyday at 6:30 am, set security to disarm.

I checked automation and I don’t see a way to do this. Is there something I am doing wrong or is this standard feature not available with Telus?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MelH
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hey there, this feature isn't currently offered; however, we invite you to post it as an idea here: telus.com/ideas 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MelH
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hey there, this feature isn't currently offered; however, we invite you to post it as an idea here: telus.com/ideas 

Randomactpg
Friendly Neighbour

Not currently offered, and I'm not sure I'd want my system arming/disarming itself on a schedule, that sounds like asking for trouble.

You CAN set up a notification that will remind you if you haven't armed it by a certain time.  Useful if, like me, you leave for work and forget to arm.

Thanks, yes I have set up notifications to remind me.

However, the feature it self is useful, especially in the night if you forget to Arm before bed. I had this feature with Rogers Home Security for a few years and had assumed its a basic feature. I would not have signed up with Telus if I had known this feature was not supported.