cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple TV Remote Issues with PIK TV

GadgetGreg
Friendly Neighbour

In the past week I seem to be having an issue with the Apple TV remote acessing PIK TV content when using the TV guide. It either scrolls slow or not at all. It sometimes doesn't allow me to play a channel once selected.  My remote is fully charged and it works everywhere else.

9 REPLIES 9

GadgetGreg
Friendly Neighbour

I thought I read someone else having issues navigating the time on their Pic TV guide, but when I tried to reply I got an error message. Sorry if this is a duplicate.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I’m not experiencing that behaviour on my Apple TV, so can’t be of much help, but ask which remote do you have, the new Siri remote, or the original with the swipe surface?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

GadgetGreg
Friendly Neighbour

Thanks for the comment. I have the original Apple TV 4K with the swipe surface It's just over a year old. It works everywhere else but the PiK TV guide.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Although a bit of a kludge to use, mine (same ATV unit, same remote, but a few years old) works as expected. I'm now wondering if there is a difference between new and old versions of the device(s).

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

elowe
Just Moved In
I'm having the same issues. Its very frustrating.

quigleyth
Just Moved In

I'm having the same issue with my Apple TV.  I seem to be able to scroll vertically between channels, although laggy.  I just can't scroll horizontally through time.  

Mine is laggy but also gets stuck. When I hit enter it won't go to that channel. I have to exit and come back in and then sometimes it works.

AnnQ
Just Moved In
This is the exact same issue lol m having and I have tried everything to correct it but nothing works. So annoying, hopefully someone knows how to fix this problem.

GadgetGreg
Friendly Neighbour

for some reason it seems to be a little better now. Not perfect, but better.