Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is this for?

swilshire
Just Moved In

Hey TELUS,

What is this page for?

https://www.telus.com/en/deals-and-bundles/nfl-sunday-ticket

It has ZERO value as there are no instructions, that work, on how to order NFL Sunday Ticket.  I can't even get a hold of a rep to order it in person.

Also, how are you able to offer it when YouTube purchased all out of market broadcasting rights to NFL Games?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @swilshire 

You can still order NFL Sunday Ticket through all major Canadian telcos including TELUS, as an add-on to your Optik TV service. If you're an Optik TV customer with a 4K/HD PVR or a 4K/HD Wireless Digital Box, the easiest way to do this is to tune to channel 1501 and order right from your box. If you have the newer TELUS TV Digital Box, you'll need to call in (310-MYTV) or chat in as on-screen ordering isn't available just yet.

You can also see telus.com/nfl for details. YouTube may be the exclusive American rights-holder, but content rights differ in different countries.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @swilshire 

You can still order NFL Sunday Ticket through all major Canadian telcos including TELUS, as an add-on to your Optik TV service. If you're an Optik TV customer with a 4K/HD PVR or a 4K/HD Wireless Digital Box, the easiest way to do this is to tune to channel 1501 and order right from your box. If you have the newer TELUS TV Digital Box, you'll need to call in (310-MYTV) or chat in as on-screen ordering isn't available just yet.

You can also see telus.com/nfl for details. YouTube may be the exclusive American rights-holder, but content rights differ in different countries.

Thanks for the info!

May I suggest replacing that page I linked with the one you linked. I spent far too much time on hold, or painfully navigating the phone menus to end up absolutely nowhere.

Cheers.