cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TSN +

bskitmor
Advisor

I was hoping to watch the Ireland versus South Africa Rugby World Cup match tomorrow -- I have the TSN Beyond package from Telus so I thought it would be a breeze.  But!  This match (between the 2 top ranked teams) is not available on my humble Telus TSN subscription -- I can only get inferior games e.g. England versus Chile.  I went to the TSN site and it seems that TSN + is an extra streaming service that you can only get for an additional fee of $8 per month.  Why am I not surprised?  Can you even subscribe to TSN + through TELUS or do you need to buy directly from TSN?  No wonder there's a heck of a lot of cheating going on!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @bskitmor 

You cannot yet subscribe to TSN+ from TELUS - it is over and above the 'regular' TSN subscription. Bell Media just launched the service in late August, and it's $8/mo as an add-on to your TSN subscription, whether you're paying Bell or TELUS. Looks like it's only available on the TSN app, not on any linear channels. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

KHR
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Hi @bskitmor 

You cannot yet subscribe to TSN+ from TELUS - it is over and above the 'regular' TSN subscription. Bell Media just launched the service in late August, and it's $8/mo as an add-on to your TSN subscription, whether you're paying Bell or TELUS. Looks like it's only available on the TSN app, not on any linear channels. 

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Telus is just the pipeline; the channel supplier decides the content. It appears TSN+ is indeed a streaming platform as you described, and is independent of the offerings through Telus.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"