cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pvr list unavailable but shows up on Telus app on ipad

reneeazDaryl
Coach

I have rebooted the modem, and I have rebooted the PVR. We have other TVs, and none of them will show the programed recordings. They all say that the list is unavailable. When I try to record something new, it says the PVR is unavailable.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Sounds like you tried the basic troubleshooting. You unplug the modem wait 5 second plug it back in. Wait for it to be fully online. Then reboot the pvt wait for it to come back online. Then reboot once at a time any other receivers and wait for each one to come back online.

If that still fails the hard drive in the PVR may have an issue and will require a hardware PVR replacement. Reach out to telus on twitter @telussupport  if you require further assistance and troubleshooting.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Sounds like you tried the basic troubleshooting. You unplug the modem wait 5 second plug it back in. Wait for it to be fully online. Then reboot the pvt wait for it to come back online. Then reboot once at a time any other receivers and wait for each one to come back online.

If that still fails the hard drive in the PVR may have an issue and will require a hardware PVR replacement. Reach out to telus on twitter @telussupport  if you require further assistance and troubleshooting.

Will have to do that. It’s not the first time that my PVR has had to be replaced and we lost everything. Thanks for your help. How do I close this post? Thank you.