cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing episodes and seasons crave

Smcmillan
Just Moved In
Through telus optik tv big bang theory is missing a ton of seasons and episodes but all 12 seasons are avail through the app (using ipad).

Also a lot of movies that are free on crave in the app are unavailable on the tv unless you pay for it, for the same account.

And why does nothing sync between the app and tv?
9 REPLIES 9

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. I'll send you a private message to discuss your account further, thanks.

I am having the same issue .there are some episodes in some of the seasons that are missing in Big Bang Theory and season 12 is also missing. also All Seasons of Love Island are also missing. there's only season 5 episode 7 8 and 18 and all the watched ones have also disappeared from my watch History except for those three but yet all these things are all available on the Crave app.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

re: The Big Bang Theory - Season 12...  Our content team says that S12 is showing all 24 episodes. Are you still not seeing all of them?

On my object TV box, NO all of season 12 is still missing along with episodes 1 and 2 from season 3

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

If that's the case, your best bet would be to reach out to our team directly at 1-888-811-2323 as they may need to look into your profile to see what's happening; our content team confirmed that all should be showing.

Could you please let me know as well?

I am having the same issue, any insight?

I am having the same issue. Any insight?

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

I've alerted our content team again to look into this. Appreciate your patience!