cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Episode

CallousChris
Neighbour
Episode 7 of Station Eleven has been missing for a week. Episodes 1-6, 8 and 9 are there but no episode 7.
9 REPLIES 9

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you want to watch it right away, view it on Crave. If you have HBO, you should have access.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

It’s not available on HBO or Crave Hub. The episode is missing.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

I'm watching it on Crave now. Episode 7 is there.

craves11.jpg

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Nice, hopefully it’s there for me now too!

Unfortunately it’s still not there for me. I access it through Telus Optik TV > On Demand > Crave > HBO Max. Since we pay for Crave though Telus, we were never provided with a password or sign in for Crave so I am not sure how to access it any other way.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

The password to log in to Crave is your Optik TV username and password. You have to choose to log in through your provider on the Crave sign in page.

Jwmartens
Just Moved In
Same for us! No episode 7 on HBO Or Crave Hub! Has this been fixed for you?

Not as of this morning…

KHR
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I've flagged it to our On Demand team.