cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think my Optik TV boxes are seriously on something….

emmawade
Organizer

“Recording not available. Make sure this digital box & the PVR are connected to the network”….if it’s not available, why am I watching it then? Lol honestly, alerts like this one really grind my gears to the next level. This has happened 5 times within the past 2 days after the Modem was reset because we're thinking the Telus wifi was slow…I honestly don’t understand what is going on here .

2 REPLIES 2

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Reboot your PVR and wait till it's back online. Then reboot in order any non pvr receivers, your recordings will be available again. If you keep rebooting your modem you will get this error more often then not, because network settings have changed.

xray
Hero

@emmawade wrote:

“Recording not available. Make sure this digital box & the PVR are connected to the network”….if it’s not available, why am I watching it then? Lol honestly, alerts like this one really grind my gears to the next level. This has happened 5 times within the past 2 days after the Modem was reset because we're thinking the Telus wifi was slow…I honestly don’t understand what is going on here.

Why are you reposting a Reddit post from 7 months ago?
https://www.reddit.com/r/telus/comments/wzmd2r/i_think_my_optik_tv_boxes_are_seriously_on/

Are you the same person as the Reddit poster? If so that's fine but I see you've also reposted other Reddit posts from different users as well.