cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERR_AGL_ACN_3545 - Login Failed

Paleniky
Neighbour

I have reset my password, I can login to myTelus with no issues, cannot login to my phone Telus TV+, or my account with the new Telus box that we installed (the little 4x4box).  Don't want to stay on hold for 2 hours for them to say I have to do this online (which I have)

8 REPLIES 8

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @Paleniky we can try to help here, maybe send us a private message and we can ask for some screenshots so we can direct you from there

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Tell us what you need. Tech support was a total waste of time.

Sent from my iPhone

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Feel free to send us a private message and we can discuss further!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Hi folks,

I just rejoined Telus Optik and am trying to use the Telus TV+ app on my iPhone and Apple TVs but I keep getting the error ERR_AGL ACN_3545 when I try to login. Has anyone seen this or found a way to resolve it?

thanks. 

StreamFamily
Neighbour

same issue, technician said I can install the boxes myself but my log in isn't set up for telus tv+ so my credentials don't work

Have you set up an online account yet? You can log-in with those credentials. 

Chaddell
Neighbour

I have the same issue error 3545, on tablet and 2 cell phones, what is the solution? There is no newer version of Telus app.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi @Chaddell we can try to help. Please send us a private message and we will do what we can to help