cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you not want my business?

hgillis
Just Moved In

I am currently a Shaw/Rogers customer.   I have TV/Intenet/Home Phone service.  My hardware is reaching end of life and I need to upgrade.

I called you today because I noticed you still had Black Friday deals for new customers.

I spoke to an agent a few minutes before she told me she had to open up a support ticket and call me back.   A support ticket?   I was looking for information.   I was so confused.   I am a potential new customer and you need to contact support to give me information?

She made some confusing remarks about copper and service speed.   I asked her to assume my address qualified for your service because all I wanted to do was compare prices and service.

The agent didn't seem to understand how off the rails the conversation had gotten.  I kindly asked her to allow me to speak to someone else.

After being on hold for a second time I gave up.  I spent 53 minutes on the phone and got NO information.   Can you be less serious about getting a new customer?

Your onboarding process is lousy.   If your service is this bad just getting information I'd hate to be a customer with a support issue.

I'll stick with Shaw/Rogers.   The call I made to them was short, specific and informative.

You can keep your "free" TV or xbox. The hassle isn't worth it.

1 REPLY 1

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry to hear that. Let us know if there's ever any other questions you have regarding our TV service and we'll be here.