cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel TSN

Toolio
Friendly Neighbour

Hi, I can't seem to cancel a subscription channel, TSN. i got it for the Euro 24 soccer and its been over 30 days so I should see it but the app crashes every time and I can't see where else to cancel. Please help!

8 REPLIES 8

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @Toolio we can help if you could please send us a message

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Hi, I'm subscribed to tsn but I have no further need for it and can't find where to cancel my subscription. My telus app doesn't load, try again later, and I can't find where to go on optik or the handset. 

Thank you 
Paul 

Hi, I'm subscribed to tsn but I have no further need for it and can't find where to cancel my subscription. My telus app doesn't load, try again later, and I can't find where to go on optik or the handset.
Thank you
Paul

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

We have a page at our website on how to change your subscription here: https://www.telus.com/en/support/article/manage-optik-tv-channels

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Yeah, mytelus crashes so I can't use that. The handset is also useless. 

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Is it crashing for you on a desktop browser?

No but the option to change/customize isn't there.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Feel free to send us a private message and we can discuss further.