cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login after closing Telus line

Kashyap
Neighbour

I recently closed my Telus line along with my bring it back contract. I got an email that the bill was ready. However, I am unable to log it to the app and pay my bill as if says no accounts linked because I have no active lines. How do I go about resolving this issue? 

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

If you've closed your Telus line and are unable to access your bill through the app because it shows no accounts linked, you can still pay your final bill by following these steps:

Access Your Bill Online:

• Visit the Telus website and log in to your account using your existing credentials. Even though your line is closed, you should still be able to access your account details.

View and Pay Your Bill:

• Once logged in, navigate to the billing section to view your final bill. There should be an option to pay the bill directly online using a credit card or through other payment methods like online banking.

Contact Telus Support:

• If you continue to experience issues accessing your bill, contact Telus customer service directly. They can assist you in retrieving your final bill and provide alternative payment options.

Request Paper Billing (if necessary):

• If online access is not possible, you can request a paper bill to be mailed to your address. You can then pay using the instructions provided in the bill.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.